Please note our house rules below:
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone.
- No illegal substances may be brought onto the premises.
- Do not photograph, video or record the movies.
- The speed limit on the premises is 5 km/h.
- Footwear must be worn at all times when you are outside your car.
- Disruptive, loud or violent behaviour will not be tolerated - offenders will be removed.
- NO SWITCHING CINEMAS/FIELDS as each program has copyright licensing fees paid for by us (Tors Drive-In). If you want to see separate films on the one night, you must purchase extra tickets on arrival at the box office. These tickets must then be presented at the Cafe before you enter the other field. Patrons who switch fields during the night without paying for extra tickets will be asked to leave, as it is treated as stealing.